Thursday, December 3, 2009

no tittle..haha..

if euu all got c my facebook status..
euu all sure noe tat got ppl faint near my hostel ther..
tat time i quite sked la..
i also don noe y..
haihh..
not dare 2 stand long at ther..
tat time..
i mai sms him lo..
he ask me wat happen..
then i tel him all da thingz..
he ask me bkful a bit..
lolz..
other ppl also ask me kful abit..
both of them also damn worried bout me..
but i nth edi la..
lolz..
thanks 4 ya concern la..
my prince say me sot ge wor..
coz i ask him come bak..
wakaka..
but he didnt do tat also la..
long time didnt chat wif him edi luu..
damn miz him arrr..
he wil bak again..
wakaka..
hapi errr..
can c him again luu..
euu r 2 good edi la..
i luv euu my prince..
wakaka...
n euu tel me tat euu injured ur hand edi la..
ai yorr..
don always gap lui la..
do thingz mz concentrate a bit la..
if not..
let ppl worried bout euu onli arrr..
kayz..
anyway..
take k at ther arr..
miz ya damn lotz..
luv prince@princess..

~LiLiaN_WinSoN*~

No comments:

Post a Comment