Wednesday, December 16, 2009

finish exam luu..

haha..
2day..
8 am start my journey 2 kampar..
coz of my last paper..
tat is cost accounting..
lolz..
luckily tis cost accounting wont so hard..
last few days edi try do all past year questions..
n last min also ask ppl how 2 do..
n i also kaji myself..
c how 2 solve da probz..
lolz..
thanks my frenz tat teach me la..
da theory part jau cham lo..
i also don noe i rite wat..
lolz..
i used up all da paper tat inside da ans booklet..
lolz..
damn sad la..
da last ques..
last min also cant tink how 2 do la...
cham arrr...
haihh..
nvm la..
exam edi over la..
mz play now...
lolz..
next week is christmas luu..
don noe y i got a feeling tat i wan go ther find euu..
coz last few years i also go ther celebrate my christmas..
da street ful of ppl n transport..
somemore don hav da space 2 let our bus park n let us go down..
lolz..
i miz it lotz..
anyway..
hope euu enjoy urself at ther..
n congratez 2 all my frenz..
v finali finish exam edi la..
its MERDEKA 4 us..
lolz..
I MIZ EUU..



~*LiLiaN_WinSoN*~

No comments:

Post a Comment