Thursday, December 24, 2009

bbq time..

yesterday having bbq party at my grandmother house..
coz celebrate my cousinz geh birthday..
act is 2day geh..
but don noe y change 2 yesterday edi..
if 2day celebrate..
v can countdown christmas edi..
i tink its syok la..
didnt eat mani thingz..
coz damn ful tat time..
don noe y..
lolz..
but consider okie la..
coz mani ppl go arrr..
but..
euu didnt come la..
sad errr..
euu don noe say jorr how mani times soli 2 me..
lolz..
i wont blame euu ge la..
okie??
i noe euu enjoy ur frenz geh wedding dinner damn lots la..
wakaka..
yesterday tat cake damn nice la..
luv it..
lolz..
after tat..
yum cha at kopitiam wif my frenz..
my mummy not allow me go out til so late..
so...
v went bak b4 12..
wakaka..
so enjoy tat day la..
miz yesterday lotz..
lolz..

~*LiLiaN_WiNsoN*~

No comments:

Post a Comment