Friday, December 4, 2009

i'm not ur toy..

erm..
izzit all da boy hav da same attitude..
for example..
when euu break wif ur gf..
euu wil go n find 1 gal n chat..
but..
when euu successfully find 1 gf...
then euu wil not bother bout tat gal edi/..
izzit all boy is lik tat..
or..
is jz euu onli??
i don noe..
but i tink other ppl wil nto do lik tat lo..
btw..
i'm not ur toy..
i wil not let euu play whenever euu wan..
coz i'm not belong 2 euu..
kayz..
euu no nid find me anymore..
jz wasting my credit 2 sms euu onli..
i wil not do such a stupid thingz 2 euu..
i wil not blif euu anymore..
I HATE EUU..
LIEW CXX XXEX..
i don wan rite ur ful name here..
i tink euu noe who r euu..
pls don come n disturb me anymore..
euu jz go find ur freedom n do ur thingz la..
i wil not bother anymore..
n pls..
don ever try 2 cal me..
i wil not ans it..
euu r jz a rubbish...

~*LiLiaN_WiNsoN*~

1 comment: