Monday, October 17, 2011

new sem..new life..new environment..

haha...
long time didnt update my blog edi..
at last..
i at kampar edi..
start new sem edi..
n i shifted to a new place..
feel stranger 2 stay here..
all ppl lock da doors n stay inside their own room..
not lik last time..
when i live wif my jie jie n gor gor..
v can talk at da living room..
but now..
left me alone onli..
i miz last time..
when i sienz...
i can talk 2 them..
but now..
i talk 2 who??
help me arrr...
i hope thers somebody bside me n talk wif me now..
haihhh...
n 2 day got 1 lecture n tutorial..
both also so sienz la...
luckily 7 weeks onli...
if not..
jau cham lo...
start from tis week..
nid 2 fight 2 get inside bus...
haihh...
can i do tat??
1st time ehh...
y kampar can b so hot..
i miz my hometown n my air cond room..
most important is i no nid to tink wan to eat wat later...
haihhh..
mayb jz bread??
lolz..
i don wan tink too much edi...
tink much i wil cry...
haihhh...
my timetable arrr...
mon til thurs also 8am class arrr..
cham mou..
everyday nid 2 slep early jorrr...
hehez..


~*LiLiaN_WiNsON*~

No comments:

Post a Comment