Tuesday, October 18, 2011

2day day of new sem...

yesterday didnt slep so well..
due 2 new environment i tink..
n no air cond somemore..
lolz..
2day wake up early in da morning..
coz hav 2 sit bus at 7 somethingz..
after prepare all..
then went to bus stop..
after q a while..
i realize tat i didnt bring my hp..
oh my gosh..
then i turn bak n walk bak 2 my hostel n take it...
walk faster than jz now...
after take it..
luckily da other bus is still coming..
if not..
jau cham edi...
lolz..
all my class also new faces...
2day also arr...
but is good also..
at least i no nid face 2 much of them...
haihhh...
when academic writing class..
she nid us write 1 essay la..
damn long time didnt rite essay edi...
wakaka...
2molo still nid wake up early arrr...
my class is at 8 in da morning also arr..
help me..


~*LiLiaN_WiNsON*~

No comments:

Post a Comment