Thursday, December 2, 2010

last few days...

erm...
mon tat time...
since i still got thingz 2 eat...
then v decided 2 buy somethingz eat at pasar...
don noe is v buy too much or wat?/
v cant finish eat...
n tat ppl say not reali tat much wor..
oh my gosh...
v paksa 2 swallow all da food ehh...
then da next day when i wake up...
i edi feel lik not feeling well..
whole body damn tired...
then i also didnt bother bout it...
til afternoon...
i reali cant tahan...
when da teacher is teaching...
i sleep at da table ther..
coz its too tired edi...
no energy 2 drive also...
at last...
i bak home n slep...
whole body so cold...
cover wif blanket n my jacket also feel cold...
tat time...
i edi noe i fever edi...
then go visit doctor...
he tel me if not cure...
then nid injection wor...
wat...
sked me lo...
lolz..
i slep jorr damn lotz...
more than 10 hours...
wakaka...
tis few days didnt eat tat much...
coz don hav appetite 2 eat...
so...
jz lik diet la...
wakaka...
anyway...
thanks 4 da ppl who k me lotz...
especially my jie...
when i sleeping...
she c me still got fever anot...
thanks ya lotz...


~*LiLiaN_WiNsOn*~

No comments:

Post a Comment