Friday, December 31, 2010

happy new year...

erm...
2day is da last day of 2010...
can da time rewind bak 2 da sweet memories tat i hav been go thru??
i miz those time damn lotz...
mani thingz had happen in this 2010...
how i wish da time can stop right now...
i miz it...
can it happen 2 me again...
i meet new frenz...
especially our so called lou dao...
he so nice n friendly...
although v jz noe 4 few hours onli...
i appreciate it lotz....
2day mani ppl suppose go countdown...
but due 2 somethingz happen...
i jz stay at house n watch MyFm 12th birthday bash...
it jz a replay...
coz nth can do..
jz watch it...
although i watch it b4....
its so nice la...
wakaka....
my wish had spoilt by da MR..
i hope somethingz good happen on me at 2011...
ny wish i jz wil say inside my heart...
hope my wish wil come true...
Happy 2011 2 all my frenz n ppl...
i miz euu...
da year of 2010..


~*LiLiaN_WiNsoN*~

No comments:

Post a Comment