Saturday, December 18, 2010

it had end..

finali my exam had come 2 an end...
overall all my exam paper also not enuf time do arr...
wat happen 2 me...
last time i also can finish geh...
but now...
my mummy still ask me y i rite so slow wor..
i edi tel her i rite til da words so ugly lo...
haihh...
some ppl still can finish it early n pass up ge wor...
geng lo them...
haha..
last time...
when i finish my exam..
i wil straight away bak hometown...
but now...
i still at kampar...
haha...
coz...
later i wil go kl wif my frenz...
wait-ing lehh....
wakaka...
although go ther not much day...
but i seems lik wan 2 buy mani thingz leh..
help me arrr...
i wan money fall on me as my christmas present...
santa claus pls help me....
hohohohohohohohoh.....
everytime finish 1 paper...
i also wil complain 2 him geh....
wakaka...
so good leh...
okie la...
gonna watch my movie now...
stay tune 2 my kl trip la..
lolz...
n wish all da ppl who finish their exam...
hapi holiday...
n those still having exam..
add oil ya...
haha...


~*LiLiaN_WiNsoN*~

No comments:

Post a Comment