Monday, July 19, 2010

erm...

now...
i'm having my IS tutorial class...
ppl r presenting..
then i'm writing my blog here 2 express my feeling...
i nid someone here arrr...
sienz la here...
damn cold somemore...
act...
i wan 2 cry now...
all my tears r inside my eyes..
i don wan 2 cry it in front here...
my mind keep appear those thingz tat veri gam dong....
wat happen 2 me nowadays..
i don hav any idea..
i jz can hope i can cope wif it....
n i tot he wil not come...
but at last...
he came in....
when i c him....
i don noe tink bout wat...
pls...
who can help me...
i still nid study gah....
i don wan pity til lik tat..
haihh..
i wan ppl's shoulder 2 lend me...
i wan 2 cry out loud..
lik tis i onli can cure my sickness...
i hope euu wil bside me now...
but i tink is cant...
miracle wil not happen...
sad..

~*LiLiaN_WinsON*~

1 comment:

  1. Aduiiii!!! People present you blog. lol
    Eh, you seems okay eh that day. Hmm
    Anyway, cheer up! :D

    ReplyDelete