Friday, August 28, 2009

thank you..

haha..
finali can updated my blog edi..
lolz..
euu reali can bside me when i'm sad..
thanks..
still remember mon tat day..
i though he wont bother bout me anymore..
but at last..
he sms wif me n tel me somethingz..
n he come my house n find me..
hapi..
when v r happily chatting..
then suddenly my phone rang..
oh my gosh..
is tat ppl..
i let him c da msg..
bout somethingz la..
related wif me geh..
n tat time i cant control my emotion..
then i cry out edi..
i cry in front of him wor..
wat m i doing la..
luckily got his shoulder 2 let me lie on it..
thanks ya..
i heart euu..
lolz..
n he find all those ways 2 make me hapi..
but i seems lik not hapi at all..
he also chat wif me..
such a good guy la him..
he dare 2 rampas my XX..
oh my gosh..
nvm la..
coz he do tis when i didnt realize..
somemore i'm crying..
he help me wipe all those tears..
coz tat time i still tink bak those thingz..
anyway..
thanks again 4 da thingz..
miz ya damn lotz..

~*LiLiaN_WiNsON*~

4 comments: