Saturday, August 1, 2009

myfm is da best..lolz..

haha..
2day having web page mid term test arrr..
all da questions damn difficult la..
haihh..
cham..
don noe wil get how mani marks tim..
then my bro fetch me go bak hometown..
coz 2 tat time..
myfm dj wil come..
wakaka..
then when reach 2..
me n my mummy go watch them..
they all so leng arrr..
wakaka..
i onli c them play da games..
da xiao my was so q..
wanna cubit da cartoon edi..
wakaka..
after finish da show..
got photograph session..
v wait til da last 1..
coz lazy go queue up..
wakaka..
n i ask him take pic wif me..
n he say wait 4 a while wor..
okie lo..
i mai go take other ppl geh photo lo..
wakaka..
tat time..
i cal jason ge name..
he reali c my camera here..
wakaka..
he damn leng zai la..
lolz..
n also go take pic wif qiao hui n ai yee..
wakaka..
then..
jz few ppl saja..
v mai go queue up lo..
da pic wil post later la..
wakaka..
after finish..
i mai go find him take agian lo..
he ask me help him record thingz wor..
say wil support myfm MyVi SE team wor..
luckily..
da 2nd time jau can edi..
then he jau take photo wif me la..
wakkaa..
euu dah change lots arrr..
lolz..
then v yau go stage take pic wif all those dj..
all also sendiri punya..
post those photo later la..
coz not yet edi..
wakaka..
MYFM IS DA BEST ARRR..
support ya..
lolz..

~*LiLiAn_WiNsoN*~

4 comments:

  1. hahahaZ...good lar...get to record the voice...hoho...will try to listen for ur voice in Myfm!!!hahahax...faster post ur pictures la!!!i wanna see....

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..euu can recognize my sound meh..lolz..don let euu c..bleukz..

    ReplyDelete