Friday, August 14, 2009

finali finish my presentation..

haha..
2day is da last day of my presentation..
finali finish all presentation..
1 week got 4 presentation..
geng leh..
tues tat time is media group lo..
jz take photo then ask questions onli..
i'm reporter from 8tv..
wakaka..
and then in da afternoon jau management la..
da presentation quite okie la..
finali finish tis luu..
hapi-ing..
wakaka..
then thurs is marketing presentation..
but not me present..
is my group member present..
present bout cadbury..
wakaka..
then yau got web page presentation wor..
oh my gosh..
tis 1 lagi cham..
didnt rehearse at all..
when present i also play facebook..
to release stress mah..
ritez??
wakaka..
then 2day..
is da last presentation..
hooray..
is writing 4 business la..
i also don noe y i laugh at ther when present la..
then all also follow me edi..
ai yorr..
wat happen 2 me la..
got ppl say me sot jorr wor..
haihh..
my wearing arr..
got ppl say i'm from which primary skol arr..
zha dou mou..
next time show da pic 4 euu all la..
wakaka..
some say y i wear lik tat wor..
some ppl say borrow me formal wear..
some ppl say me look lik children arrr..
wakaka..
between..
thanks 4 all da comment la..
all also is good 1..
thanks all of ya..
n euu la..
say me look pretty wor..
thanks also la..
but i don tink so la..
wakaka..
damn hapi now..
coz finish all my assignments n my presentation luu..
now focus on my final exam luu..
add oil..
n all da best 2 me..

~*LiLiaN_WiNsoN*~

No comments:

Post a Comment