Friday, April 3, 2009

march is end..

erm..
euu r leaving me 4 damn long time edi..
when r euu going 2 bak??
when euu leave me..
i edi cry jorr damn mani times..
now euu yau make me cry again..
coz i damn worried bout euu..
sometimes i not dare 2 disturb euu..
i onli can put ur cutie face in my heart..
other than tat..
i kenot do other thingz..
got ppl tel me he wil b bak on march..
but now edi is APRIL..
wher r euu..
i damn miz euu la..
v edi takde contact 4 damn long times..
everytimes when i tink of euu..
my tears wil fall..
i kenot let other ppl c me cry..
i must take good k of myself..
if not..
i fall sick..
euu wont noe..
I HOPE EUU STILL REMEMBER ME..
i onli can c euu in my dream..
euu r so q..
in my dream..
i wil always miz euu..
hope euu can come bak faster..
I MIZ EUU..
N I HEART EUU DAMN LOTZ..

~*LiLiAn_WiNsON*~

No comments:

Post a Comment