Sunday, April 5, 2009

scary err..

oh my gosh..
2day afternoon me n my sis buy tesco buy thingz..
i tel her tat i drive mah..
the mai drive til ther edi lo..
on da way was safe la..
lolz..
erm..
then v mai go ther buy thingz lo..
bought jorr mani thingz la..
most also eat ge la..
lolz..
then after finish buy..
v mai take all da thingz go car lo..
when i reverse n go out..
then go straight away lo..
then when i wan go out tat time..
i mai tekan stop lo..
coz got car mah..
but i..
tekan wrong geh edi..
i tekan oil tat 1 la..
oh my gosh..
got car nid 2 turn in gah..
luckily didnt crash wif tat car err..
god bless me..
if not..
my marks will gone la..
luckily takde thingz happen..
thanks god..
2molo talk show la..
gonna wear lik boy style arr..
lolz..




~*LiLiAn_WiNsON*~


No comments:

Post a Comment