Sunday, March 29, 2009

hapi birthday 2 my sis..

haha..
2day is my sis geh birthday arr..
but v celebrate her birthday on sat la..
lolz..
coz sat most of da ppl also free wat..
ritez??
erm..
then v got bbq at my house la..
n got mani thingz eat..
at last also takde finish..
nid 2 da bao also..
lolz..
then 7 somethingz..
all ppl also come edi luu..
but i edi go out take my sis geh birthday cake..
wakaka...
then v take pic wif my sis geh frenz..
they all veri funi la..












v show 1 thingz..
me n my sis holding da present..
wakaka..












n tis is my sis geh birthday cake la..
its key shape..
coz 21 years old mah..
lolz..
then v take photo wif da cake la..


tis is my family photo la....
ignore those ppl at bhind la..
wakaka..
tis pic is nice..
i heart tis..
wakaka..
then my frenz take pic wif my sis..
lolz..

thanks them 4 coming la..
although yu wen gonna bak 2 kl at sun la..
then ah boon after working jau come lo..
520 i also don noe he do wat la..
wakaka..
then i take pic wif my frenz..
lolz..

they all veri nice arr..
lolz..
i heart them..
wakaka..
then take wif my sis geh frenz..
lolz..
he veri funi la..
damn good also..
lolz..
i wan eat hotdog..
then he help me put da hotdog 2 da bbq fork ther..
lolz..
wanna thanks him la..
n got other photo arr..
lazy upload here la..
wan 2 c more..
then go my friendster or facebook c la..
wakaka..
anyway..
wish my sis HAPI BIRTHDAY..
I HEART EUU..

No comments:

Post a Comment