Sunday, March 22, 2009

oh my gosh..tired la..

haha..
2day yau hang out wif yu wen la..
yesterday also..
wif ah zun n his frenz lo..
then 2day wif 520 lo..
wakaka..
he veri funi la..
then i go buy birthday present 4 my sis lo..
her birthday is coming..
n got BBQ at my house..
lolz..
her birthday present also not cheap la..
luckily share wif my bro..
lolz..
if not..
lagi cham..
wakaka..
then my sis yau go buy pendant wor..
then 3 of us go chose wif her..
n my mummy also..
lolz..
damn tired la..
2 days also walk jorr don noe how mani hours..
lolz..
after tat..
yau go tesco buy thingz/...
lolz..
all birthday nid 2 use geh thingz..
damn mani la..
yu wen say hope sat faster come wor..
she wanna come my house..
v married at tat time...
oh my gosh..
wakaka..
tata..

~*LiLiAn_WiNsON*~

No comments:

Post a Comment