Monday, September 6, 2010

thursday...

haha..
i noe its too late 2 post tis...
lolz..
coz i lazy la..
no la..
no time 2 rite la act..
wakaka...
thurs tat time i onli bak 2 kampar...
n tat day is da day 4 da FBF student 2 register...
n i'm da 1 of it...
lolz..
my registration start at 1pm..
b4 tat..
i edi ask my jiez 2 help me register geh...
coz i nid attend class..
lolz..
but after tat..
i can register myself...
due 2 all my frenz didnt attend da class..
so..
no choice...
i register myself lo...
wakaka...
n he is at my hostel..
n v register 2geta...
i'm da 1st 1 who finish...
lolz..
he nid my jiez help also...
so funi la..
ai yorr...
he go watch those ghost movie...
then i do homework at ther..
luckily da sound effect don hav tat strong onli...
wakaka...
n my timetable is same wif him n my frenz..
yay...
1st time i can register all da sub n da time tat 1 wan...
lolz...
pity other course geh ppl...
they don hav those nice time edi..
my frenz still nid 2 study on sat also...
if it happen on me...
reali oh my god edi luu...
lolz...
n tat nite..
somethingz dah happen...
thanks HIM 4 fetch us bak 2 ipoh..
lolz..
appreciate lotz...


~*LiLiaN_WiNSoN*~

No comments:

Post a Comment