Thursday, September 16, 2010

final exam...

haha....
my final exam had start edi...
n it is on mon...
da 1st paper is mp...
consider okie la...
but some i memorize geh takde come out also..
everytimes also lik tat punya...
haihh...
then next paper is IS...
b4 da exam start...
v all look n da exam paper...
n...
wakaka...
euu noe wats happen ge la..
no nid i say out...
wakaka...
n thanks 2 pei teng...
if not...
i wil get my 5 marks ther...
tis marks is important 4 me...
wakaka...
then is QT2 ehhh...
i tink is quite simple compared 2 past year paper...
all giv straight geh ans...
da lecturer somemore say veri difficult wor...
wat la her...
finali i finish 3 papers edi...
still got 2 more papers 2 go...
n now...
i'm at kl...
wakaka...
updating my blog...
coz later nid study 4 my macro again arrr....
damn sleepy edi...
wakaka...


~*LiLiaN_WiNsoN*~

No comments:

Post a Comment