Sunday, August 8, 2010

cameron highlands...

haha...
tis post suppose b post at last week geh...
but photo not yet ready...
so...
post now la..
wakaka...
after finish my mid term test...
da other day...
my family go 2 cameron highlands...
haha...
long time didnt go ther edi luu...
although i sked cold...
but i luv da weather ther...
damn big wind...
blow til my hair also messy....
but who cares??
no ppl i noe at ther also...
wakaka...
luckily takde saw my fren ther...
if not..
reali veri ugly..
wakaka...
at ther..
buy jorr mani strawberry...
tats my favourite...
wakaka..
its so nice arrr..
i lub it...
n buy jorr mani things...
whole car ful of things...
wakaka..
n tis r da pic of tis trip...
didnt upload so mani..
due 2 some reason la...
wakaka...



da nice flower at ther...
haha...








da flower at ther also...
lol..



spot me in da glass...
haha...
so nice la tis 1...
i tink is js a decoration...



da horse is so q...
i noe tis kind of thing is children play geh...
but..
i so not tat old mah...
rites??
wakaka...
i always so small in my family n ur heart....
lalalalalalala...



take pic wif da plants ther...
da cactus is big...
lol...



nice flower also...
its pink in colour...
haha...



haha...
i don tink da toy is q lo...
my mummy always say da dog no eyes...
then my jie wil say...
da dog is slepping...
wakaka...
funi lo..
lol..



n tis ribena toy..
always follow wher v go...
haha...
its so q...



outside da hotel...
although v didnt overnite ther...
haha...
mummy..me n my jie..



tis is da clip i bought at cameron highlands..
is strawberry geh...
wakaka..
so nice err..
i noe is terbalik edi...
wakaka...
i enjoy tis trip veri much...
cos can eat my favourite strawberry...
wakaka...
n he is so surprise when i go 2 cameron...
tats da end of my post luu...
lol...


~*LiLiaN_WiNsoN*~

No comments:

Post a Comment