Saturday, August 21, 2010

♥♥♥

haha....
long time didnt update my blog luuu...
erm....
n mon tat time...
i noe i'm late than euu go into class...
1st time saja wor...
haha...
n i edi saw ur shadow when euu r going 2 da lab...
yesterday nite i edi imagine ur new look..
wakaka...
n when i enter da lab..
i saw euu edi...
wow...
my 1st word is..
y euu bcum so q edi geh...
euu also can bcum so q ge wor..
1st time in my life...
euu makw up urself til lik tat...
not bad wor...
haha...
it...
n on da way v r going 2 other place...
i ask euu so mani thingz...
haha..
suddenly..
my heart feel beta edi..
thanks 4 it...
euu now bcum so q edi la...
mani ppl also cant recognize euu...
hapi anot...
haha...
even my frenz also...
they still nid ask me who r euu...
euu tel me tat euu r new bf...
wow...
good leh...
wakaka...
pls make up urself...
n euu wil in beta look...
haha...
euu lotz..
thanks 4 brighten up my life...
although sometimes somethingz happen...
euu still tel me da truth...
thanks ...

~*LiLiaN_WiNsoN*~

No comments:

Post a Comment