Friday, June 4, 2010

1st week of my study,,,

haha...
time pass so fast la..
2day is fri...
n i edi attend my 1 week class luu..
lolz..
but y arr??
all my lecturers n tutors r all gals??
onli 1 is guy la..
oh my gosh..
guy is beta la...
late also wont scold ppl geh...
but i veri less wil late ge la...
wakaka...
n those guy is veri good la..
giv us sign 10 weekpunya attendance...
wow..
so good ritez??
wakaka..
n..
i found 1 young guy teaching in UTAR..
wow...
damn yau yeng la...
veri young onli..
somemore his english..
geng til...
but veri sad la..
he is not my tutor la..
he is another class geh...
but i attend his class also..
wakaka..
talk til damn soft la him...
erm..
overall...
all da lecture is ful of students la..
oh my gosh...
300 lik tat la..
always ful geh..
if late go in edi..
sure takde place edi...
if not..
nid sit veri high geh..
cant even c da board also..
wakaka...
erm...
he got 1 sub not same wif me errr..
sad-nya...
but luckily...
i still got my frenz..
if not...
i don noe how edi..
lolz..
miz him lotz..

~*LiLiaN_WiNsOn*~

No comments:

Post a Comment