Friday, April 23, 2010

last day..

2day is da last day of tis sem...
in da morning..
wake up veri early..
although i still veri sleepy..
haha...
then go eat breakfast..
after tat..
rush bak 2 my home n on9..
do euu noe y..
because 2day is my course registration arrr..
luckily no traffic jam lik foundation time..
wakaka..
foundation tat time edi took me few hours 2 pick up my time..
but now..
when da clock show 11..
i edi can log in..
wakaka..
so hapi arr..
no nid wait...
n some nice time chose by other ppl edi..
cos v r da last batch 2 chose da time la..
cham mou..
so..
my timetable is same wif him..
yay..
got ppl same time wif me edi..
no nid sked edi..
wakaka..
thanks him la...
he always ask me wat time i wan..
wakaka...
n in da afternoon..
i got class on 3.30...
then my father send me 2 kampar 4 da 1n a half hour tutorial..
wakaka..
thanks my daddy..
lalalalala...
oh my gosh la..
da tutorial class..
when i go in..
1 ppl sit at ther saja la..
damn few ppl go saja...
overall js 6 of us go..
wakaka..
da questions edi ans mani times la...
cos less ppl..
wakaka...
anyway..
i mis euu errrr....
cant c euu til exam luu..
so sad arr...
help me..
wakaka..

~*LiLiaN_WiNsoN*~

No comments:

Post a Comment