Thursday, April 29, 2010

我会努力加油的。。

yesterday nite..
when i go into my bed...
my eyes still can open..
n wont feel sleepy..
tat time..
i edi noe wat happen..
is insomnia laa...
oh my gosh...
i hate tis happen 2 me la..
n tat time nth can do..
luckily...
got euu teman me..
i noe euu dah tired..
but euu still teman me chat...
soli..
i cant receive ur phone la...
euu teman me chat jorrr damn long time..
i ask euu go slep..
euu yau don wan..
n thanks always talk some funi thing 4 me...
although my mood still da same..
n start from now...
i don hope my tears wil help me wash my face..
its damn suffer..
euu noe...
i noe euu r not bside me..
but i still can tahan..
n cont wif me study geh...
euu no nid worried so much bout me la..
euu also nid study gah..
okie??
don disappointed again..
anyway..
add oil 2 both of us...
i mis euu.. ♥

~*LiLiaN_WiNsON*~

No comments:

Post a Comment