Thursday, February 18, 2010

4th day of cny..

haha..
yesterday is 4th day of cny luu..
so fast errr...
erm..
v had planned 2 visit our tuition teacher veri earlier..
n da 1st station is my primary tuition teacher..
v had waited her 4 long time la..
jz go inside da tuition room which v tuition inside ther..
lolz..
da room still da same..
didnt change at all..
n v can still remember our place..
although is long time ago la..
but v still can meet each other when cny..
lolz..
is a good chance 4 us 2 meet..
my tuition teacher didnt change..
n v change onli..
v r grow up..
n my teacher cant recognize me la..
n da fella say me still xiao mei mei wor..
wat la euu..
erm..
after tat..
v go 2 our secondary tuition teacher geh house..
mani ppl go visit her la..
wakaka...
n then..
v all go juneling house...
her house got mani creative geh thingz wor..
lolz..
n after tat..
they all wan come my house wor..
then u mai welcome them lo..
wakaka...
n v wan 2 visit other tuition teacher geh house geh..
but don noe wher he live..
so..
at last..
v go makan near jusco ther..
lolz..
no ppl at ther geh..
somemore my rice is ful lik mountain..
how m i gonna 2 finish all wor...
so..
i jz eat half saja..
don bother so mani..
lolz..
then i mai bak home lo..
once i step into my house..
my jie say nid go out again wor...
then yau follow them go out again..
wakaka..
at last..
10 somethingz onli reach home...
n finali euu r bak tat time..
lolz..
pls don always keep thingz in ur heart la..
okie??
euu noe i'm talking 2 euu..
wakaka..

~*LiLiaN_WiNsoN*~

No comments:

Post a Comment