Thursday, February 18, 2010

2nd day of cny..

haha..
soli..
now onli got free time 2 update my blog..
wakaka..
erm..
when reached 2nd day of cny..
v all wil go 2 visit our cousinz house..
is damn mani ppl gathered at 1 house..
lolz..
go 2 mani ppl house n take mani ang pao at ther...
but when in da afternoon..
my frenz ajak me go watch movie..
is cny movie also..
cal 14 blades wor..
erm..
at ther,,
sit so in front la..
so..
v decided 2 change 2 other place..
wakaka..
da uncle tat sit on top of me..
put his leg at da chair ther wor..
oh my gosh..
no manners punya la..
lolz..
euu veri funi lo..
don noe whers my grandmum house ge wor..
tel euu jorr mani times ge la..
wakaka..
fianli can meet him 4 few hours..
lolz..
after tat..
he fetch me bak home..
then my mummny wil cook dinner 4 all my family members n all my aunty n cousinz..
lolz...
n gamb at ther somemore..
but i lose jorrr errr..
cham...
pic wil upload when i free la..
coz i not yet take out from my camera..
wakaka..

~*LiLiaN_WiNsoN*~

No comments:

Post a Comment