Thursday, January 21, 2010

start my degree luu..

haha..
mon tat time edi start my degree luu...
1st time go 2 da new block..
damn mani ppl at ther la...
da 1st class i enter is lecture class..
which is quantitative techniques I..
maths again arrr..
oh my gosh..
i hate it arrr...
i don wan study maths arrr..
veri lazy 2 count..
haha..
y everytimes 1st sem also is calculations geh..
yerrr...
tat day my class til 8 arrr...
da last class is law..
oh my gosh..
damn sienz la..
tis sem..
study all those law..
somemore wif ppl in year 1 sem 3 ge la..
n some is from yesr 2 sem 3 arrr...
all pun tak tau punya..
lolz...
n when da tutorial class of da business law..
1 tutorial class got 44 opl..
geng anot..
imagine 1 small tutorial room squeeze in 44 ppl..
lolz..
coz don noe y 2 class combine 2geta wor..
all ppl geh timetable is da same time..
lolz..
no table 4 da late comers...
wakaka...
n da parking space ther damn limited la..
i edi go half an hour earlier pun takde place la..
i also don noe y they built so less parking space 4 us..
haihh..
cham arr...

~*LiLiaN_WiNsoN*~

No comments:

Post a Comment