Friday, January 1, 2010

countdown for 2010..

haha..
yesterday is 31/21..
i guess mani ppl wil go countdown also geh..
my frenz also got ajak me go geh..
but..
my parents not allow me go such place..
so..
i didnt follow them go la..
morning i edi went out from my house..
i go out jorr 13 hours..
lolz..
geng leh..
1st time go out so long err..
but damn tired also la..
morning go parade wif my frenz lo..
n euu la..
they wan go watch 赤陵..
but i don wan..
coz i wont support any movie tat got jay..
i hate him lotz..
they keep on say wan go watch..
but i keep on say don wan..
wakaka..
then shop jorr a while..
v go starbucks drink coffee again..
stay jorr ther damn long time la..
then yau decide go watch avatar..
they all watch tis movie few times edi..
but v nth 2 do mah..
so mai go watch lo..
oh my gosh..
more than 2 hours la..
tis movie..
is tired 4 me la..
luckily in front of me no ppl..
i can do wat i wan..
lalala..
after watch movie..
v had our dinner..
at yeolde english..
damn mani ppl n police at ther..
don noe da police go ther 4 wat..
wakaka..
luckily at ther got place 4 us 2 sit..
all da food so fast jau serve us edi luu..
waoo..
yummy..
don noe tat time hungry or reali yummy la..
i don noe..
wakaka..
eat til 9 somethingz..
then my frenz go ipoh garden ther countdown luu..
after tat..
i follow my jiez..
lolz..
yum cha at ther til 1 somethingz la..
tat time still not yet bath..
geng leh..
after bak home..
then quickly bath..
then slep at da bed..
waoo..
its damn tired la..
long time didnt enjoy tis edi luu..
wakaka..
tis post is damn long la..
okie..
stop here..
I MIZ 2009..
haha..

~*LiLiaN_WiNsON*~

No comments:

Post a Comment