Tuesday, November 17, 2009

especially 4 EUU..

erm..
yesterday damn sienz la..
coz gonna wait 4 my sis at ther half an hour la..
sit at da car..
nth 2 do..
then mai forward msg 2 euu lo..
but when euu reply me..
euu say..
euu r at hospital..
tat time i get shocked edi..
i ask myself..
y euu r at hospital geh..
tat time cham lo..
but when euu reply me..
euu say euu gastric wor..
pain til wanna die edi..
who ask euu always don wan eat thingz..
no wonder euu so thin edi la..
last time euu r not lik tat 1 gah..
damn worried bout euu..
haihh..
but wat can i do..
euu mz take good k of urself la..
no ppl bside euu also mz take k mah..
when pain..
is urself suffer onli..
not other ppl..
but now....
eu r out of hospital edi..
thanks god la..
anyway..
stay healthy la..
n mz take k of urself la..
don always ask me take k euu..
wakaka..
coz i reali don noe..
lolz..
miz ya..

~*LiLiaN_WiNsoN*~

No comments:

Post a Comment