Sunday, July 19, 2009

thanks ya..my jie jie..

haha..
yesterday when watching da astro channel..
don noe myfm wat concert edi..
4got da whole name edi..
then suddenly my msn got msg..
is da gal..
my 1st impression 4 her is..
she veri chuan..
n seems lik big sis lik tat..
coz i didnt chat wif her b4 mah..
somemore don noe her attitudes also..
lolz..
but after i chat wif her..
reali hak dou me..
coz its totaly different tat i decribe her jz now..
wow..
when i chat wif her..
she veri funi lo..
always cry geh..
coz i don tel her somethingz..
wakaka..
not chuan at all..
damn friendly also..
she wan 8 my thingz..
but not sucess also..
wakaka..
n i also do noe y i cal her jie jie geh..
i tink is she older than me gua..
SHE ONLI 9 YEARS OLD...
ME 8 YEARS OLD SAJA..
wakaka..
coz somethingz happen between me n..
so she mai ask me wat happen lo..
n mz say soli 2 euu la..
coz da guy fan euu..
coz of my thingz..
soli again la jie jie..
wakaka..
n i noe ur thingz edi luu..
lolz..
so..
next time remember tel me thingz again wor..
kayz??
wakaka..
anyway..
thanks 4 chat wif me yesterday la..
euu make me cant slep at nite edi..
coz of euu tis big jie jie..
wakaka..
n nice 2 meet ya 2 wor..
hapi tat can noe euu la..
lolz..

~*LiLiAn_WiNsoN*~

No comments:

Post a Comment