Saturday, July 18, 2009

izzit tat my false or wat??

erm..
do euu all ever scold by ppl b4??
if euu r human being..
euu also don hope ppl scold euu in front of mani ppl izzit???
yea..
i happen tis yesterday..
wat r da guy doing..
he also don noe..
WAT THE H..
he dare 2 scold me in front of ppl..
euu tink euu r who wor..
can scold me lik tat arr..
do euu noe how i feel??
if i scold euu in front of ppl..
wats ur feeling..
pls tink it clearly la..
n pls got manners a bit..
when euu r study-ing..
euu also got study moral geh izzit??
mz respect other ppl mah..
but euu..
euu didnt respect ppl at all..
at ther..
jz shoot me onli..
wat i did..
act is nth..
wat 4 he wan scold me..
cant euu jz say properly 2 me..
tat time..
i damn angry..
coz of euu..
when i bak home..
my tears almost drop..
n i sms other ppl..
n tel them..
I DON WAN 2 TEL OUT WAT THEY HAV SAID..
n da ppl who scold me..
jz lik nth happen..
ei..
pls la..
if euu r scold-ing me..
jz admit it la..
wat 4 say nonsense 2 me..
n tel me euu didnt do b4..
do euu noe tat i hate liers damn lotz..
next time b honest 2 me..
n pls recpect me..
or else..
euu wil suffer in ur future..
I DON HOPE TIS THINGZ HAPPEN 2 ME AGAIN..
coz reali influence my mood yesterday..
cant concentrate wat i had studied also..
n i rite tis 4 EUU 2 c...
i tink euu noe who r euu..
ritez??
hope euu wont do tis again..
thanks..

~*LiLiAn_WiNsON*~

3 comments:

  1. SOME ENGLISH ERRORS
    izzit tat my false or wat??-> FAULT
    euu -> you
    mani -> many
    wats ur feeling-> 'wana' confess??
    n pls got manners a bit-> failed
    study-ing-> studying 'lar'

    STUPID THINGS TAT PPL WONT UND
    my tears almost drop-> nv drop oso, wats the fuss?

    ei..
    pls la..
    if euu r scold-ing me..
    jz admit it la..
    wat 4 say nonsense 2 me..
    n tel me euu didnt do b4..
    do euu noe tat i hate liers damn lotz..
    next time b honest 2 me..
    n pls recpect me..
    or else..
    euu wil suffer in ur future..
    I DON HOPE TIS THINGZ HAPPEN 2 ME AGAIN..
    coz reali influence my mood yesterday..
    cant concentrate wat i had studied also..
    n i rite tis 4 EUU 2 c...
    i tink euu noe who r euu..
    ritez??
    hope euu wont do tis again..
    thanks..

    ^^^ above... tulan d la c this f*ckin blog. blogging oso fail, english oso fail, moral oso fail, dun think u very good. if u wan i can find ur errors in detail. n nonit c mine..of coz la alot shortform, but ur's short bcome long. worse still. eg. you-euu. kanasai. wan? i oso can show u a perfect blog if u wan. c oso noe la u gt 'kiasu' attitude'.

    n look at ur pics!!! u editing freak!! dahla cara edit tu teruk, kalo i guru seni u, u dpt 1%. selalu tunjuk lidah, u ingat u "jiang shi"?? "PAT CHI SOH WAI!!" "HOU LEK AR? NGO LAM NGO LEK GUO LEI.." 哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈!!! i think my stomach will burst if i read ur blog any longer. he's ur guy meh?, so wat's up wit ur feelings? messed up? fell in love to another guy? judging by this blog i knew he's x ur bf..if ur bf it wont appear on tis blog oso. so y ur feeling mess up (as u wrote) when he scold u (he say oni not scold, u perasan nia)?? fallen in love..haha..if u, i think u will say 'fallen in heart'. =D . if u cant blog, pls dun blog!! whoever read ur blog suffer u noe..oni freaks lik urself would und ur language..n dun ever try play English & "Bahasa Melayu" wit me. u wont stand a chance against me..my qualification up till SPM oni. u can try me. dun think u can further study, u very geng d; can bcome princess, doing anything u lik..for me, its "ah-beng GAL version". understood? and pls delete all ur posts if ur English is tat bad..

    finally, if u hav grudge against me, feel free to do so. "Teoh Chee Seng". If u don't understand wat i'm sayin here, its ur prob. sapa panggil hang bodo sgt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Teoh, I understand how hard is it to read this blog but stop being harsh to little girls, ya?

    Miss Lilian, will you just stop blaming others? Have you ever thought why people scold you right in front of the class if you think you have done nothing? Or are all AMC girls like that? Have you even confront that person and ask, what have I done to offend you that you need to scold me that harshly?

    Just stop being a bitch already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way Miss Lilian, I am soon going to write a post about people blogging in your style. I hope you don't mind and you would check my blog out to learn how to blog properly. ^^

    And I think being a student from the best school in Perak, you should keep your manners and courtesy as much as you can, all the time. =)

    ReplyDelete