Sunday, June 28, 2009

YOU again..

haha..
long time didnt update my blog luu..
coz damn bc la..
nowadays..
everyweek come bak also nid 2 print thingz..
nid 2 print all my notes out..
if not..
nid 2 copy all edi..
wakaka..
mon tat time..
he same class wif me arrr..
jz sit in front of me geh few row la..
lolz..
then SHE saw my blog edi..
n ask me whos tat guy wor..
then i mai tel her lo..
she look around da lecture..
but didnt find tat guy also..
then i mai tel specific again lo..
then she can guess edi..
she say she veri geng wor..
oh my gosh..
IKAN..
don so perasan la..
is i tel euu..
then euu onli noe ge mah..
ritez??
wakaka..
then fri yau saw him again..
but sad la..
i don noe him..
haihh..
sociology class he yau sit above me geh row..
lolz..
wateva la..
suan la..
lolz..

~*LiLiAn_WiNsOn*~

No comments:

Post a Comment