Friday, February 11, 2011

年初二。。

haha....
soli 4 da late post on tis...
lolz...
every year da 2nd day of cny...
v wil receive mani ang pao geh...
due 2 v hav mani relatives n nid 2 visit home by home...
wakaka...
so hapi gather wif my cousinz....
its so nice...
capture photo at ther...
talking...
laughing til da whole house also can hear it...
wakaka...
i miz tis moment...
i wil hav tis when is 2geta wif them..
is so nice...
lolz...
after tat at nite...
v all play firecracker n "little bees' tat bought by my bro...
wakaka...
da little bees so mani ppl play lo...
n da sound is so loud...
til other ppl house geh alarm also ring leh...
sked us...
but v also didnt bother it...
wakaka...
v also got put 'kong ming' lantern leh...
didnt rite any wish on da paper ther...
but my wish is inside my heart...
haha...
v saw da lantern fly til so high til disappear edi...
1st time put tis leh...
haha...
n v bak home earlier due 2 my bro geh frenz come 2 our house gamble...
but...
they all come at 12 in da midnite la...
oh my gosh...
i wait them til tat time leh...
wakaka...
having a hapi moment wif them..
especially wif him...
he is so nice...
everytimes he let me c his cards n ask me 2 take cards again....
haha...
so good lo him...
he say onli i can sit bside him wor...
coz he wil win money...
sot geh...
wakaka...
play jorr a while then i jau didnt play wif them luu...
coz late edi luu...
n they still cont gamble....
haha...
anyway...
i so surprise when euu send msg 2 me leh...
til now v still chatting...
haha...
i wil remember tis moment tat chat all thingz wif euu...
come my house n gamble again next year wor...
tis is a promise from euu..
euu wil distribute money 2 me...
wakaka...
hapi cny 2 all ppl wor...


~*LiLiaN_WiNsoN*~

No comments:

Post a Comment