Saturday, November 13, 2010

exam day..

haha..
2day is my exam day...
morning MUET..
then afternoon Marketing mid term...
lolz...
MUET start at 8am...
so early la..
somemore da 1st paper is reading..
oh my gosh..
so mani passage nid 2 read la..
its killing me...
wakaka...
luckily still can do it on time...
lolz..
then is writing...
nid 2 rite 2 essay within 1 n a ahlf hour...
wow...
secondary skol tat time also takde lik tat ehh...
then i listening...
act da listening is v can hear da video twice geh..
but da cd sot sot dei...
so..
v can hear 1 more time...
wakaka...
so good ehh...
then 1 hour left...
then is my Marketing paper edi luu...
da tips not accurate geh...
all i hafal geh also takde come out..
sad arrr..
i set high expectation os tis paper gah..
but at last...
haihh...
suan la..
dah over la..
don wan tink it anymore..
now focus on my assignment...
due date is mon n fri arrr....
law nid 2 pass up on mon arrr...
now still in da process arrr...
help me..
n my eyes is infected by virus...
my eyes is tired now..
how m i gonna finish it...
god..
pls help me...


~*LiLiaN_WiNsoN*~

No comments:

Post a Comment