Saturday, October 16, 2010

sem break 7..

haha...
2day when da postman deliver letter 2 my house...
when i open da letter box..
i saw my letter...
tat is from astro life...
wakaka...
my jie say is da ticket from them...
yay...
tats rite...
is ticket from them...
tat is Sammy's Adventure...



haha...
i wan watch tis movie damn long time ago ge lo...
my jie yau watch wif her frenz edi wor..
no choice lo..
i mai don wan watch lo...
n now..
i got tickets...
can go watch edi..
my ah jie teman me go watch..
wakaka...
hapi err..
i can watch tis movie edi luu..
lolz..
don noe hows da story leh..
wait-ing 4 da movie ehh...
lalala..
anyway...
thanks Astro Life gav me those tickets..
lolz..



n tis is my name from Astro website...
wif da puple circle tat 1..
wakaka..
congratez...


~*LiLiaN_WiNsoN*~

No comments:

Post a Comment