Saturday, May 8, 2010

my big day..

haha..
2day is my big day..
which means is my birthday..
wakaka..
yesterday when da clock pointing 2 twelve..
then jau got ppl msg me edi la..
da 1st ppl sure is him la..
lol..
n thanks 4 him teman me la..
i noe he veri tired edi..
but still come down n find me...
i got say no nid come geh..
but at last..
he still come..
wakaka...
thanks all da ppl who wish me birthday la...
appreciate lots..
gam dong arrr...
wakaka..
2day...
go ipoh parade c jack lim..
wakaka..
he is so handsome la..
so hapi lo..
my birthday also can c him..
wakaka..
get his signature lo..
n da other artist geh..
then after tat..
go find my fren near jusco ther geh..
eat korea food wor..
damn spicy la all those foods...
lol..
i don lik spicy gah...
damn hot la after eat edi..
although got aircond la..
haha..
when i come bak..
i open my fb..
wow..
damn mani comment..
thanks those ppl who wish me la..
my dear also got wish me../
thanks her..
wakaka...
anyway..
tis year birthday wish i wil keep it in my heart..
no ppl wil noe it..
include him also..
although he got ask me is wat la..
wakaka..
at last..
thanks those ppl again la..
some even 1 something onli wish me..
thanks a lot..
appreciate damn much..
♥ all damn much..
lol..

~*LiLiaN_WiNsoN*~

No comments:

Post a Comment