Sunday, October 4, 2009

HAPI MOONCAKE FESTIVAL..

haha..
now onli update my blog..
lalala..
erm..
yesterday is mooncake festival..
ate jorrr mooncake..
then go meet wif my secondary frenz..
v 8 jorr a lot of thingz..
she wil start skol 2molo luu..
add oil ya...
when euu bak..
yau 8 again..
then at nite..
v go our cousinz house celebrate mooncake festival..
coz edi plan damn early..
lolz..
got satay eat arrr..
i lik it..
n other thingz la..
wakaka..
erm..
after tat..
v play candle..
ther got mani candle let us play..
wakaka..
playing wif my cousinz..
n mani la..
didnt capture all..
lolz..



i design tis kind of shape..
its my name..
da 1st alphabet la..
lolz..



n tis kind of shape..
i lik it..
lolz..



I LOVE MY FAMILY..TANG YI RU..NICHOLAS TEO..MY BABY..EUU..N MANI PPL LA..
lolz..
then got play games also..
lalala..
n got 1 worker from other country geh..
i tink is mabuk edi gua..
don noe do wat thingz at ther..
hak sei me..
erm..
v at ther chat til near 12..
then tat guy sms me wor..
apa la..
but nvm la..
i mai teman him chat lo..
but chat til don noe wat time..
i slep edi..
wakaka..
nvm la..
don bother bout him la..
wakaka..
i tink tis year is da special year 4 me..
didnt play tanglung n candle at my house..
lolz..
play at cousinz house also syok geh..
coz got my cousinz play 2geta mah..
wakaka..
enjoy it..
n miz da day..

~*LiLiaN_WiNsoN*~

1 comment: