Friday, May 8, 2009

2day is my big day..

haha..
2day is my big day..
i tink all of ya also noe is wat day ge lo..
its my birthday..
zchen birthday somemore..
lolz..
HAPI BIRTHDAY 2 HIM..
n our lovely teressa tang die jorr don noe how mani years..
V MZ PRAY 4 HER..
erm..
yea..
is my turn edi..
2day is my birthday..
thanks 4 all da ppl who wish me..
some ppl veri early jau wish me..
n some wanna wait til 12 onli find me..
anyway..
thanks all of ya..
heart euu all lotz..
when i saw yee kwan msg..
reali hak dou../
coz i cant imagine she wil remember my birthday date..
DAMN MIZ HER LEH..
hope she wil fine in f6 life..
lolz..
then me jau go eat pizza la..
then later got cake eat..
lolz..
next time onli upload da photo la..
coz now not yet cut da cake mah..
wakkaa..
HAPI BIRTHDAY 2 ME..
MAY ALL MY WISH COME TRUE..

~*LiLiAn_WiNsON*~

No comments:

Post a Comment